We're always looking for New and Fresh talent to join our team! Here are some positions we are currently looking to fill.
$18 to $24 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Great Company Culture!”
Summary of Position:
We are seeking a seeking a full-time Survey Crew Chief to join our team in our Brandon, FL office. The candidate will be responsible in all phases of surveying including boundary, topographic and construction staking. The ideal candidate will be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision, while having a high attention to detail. Those with knowledge of how to run and operate a robotic instrument will be looked highly upon.
- Minimum 5 years of land surveying experience.
- Strong knowledge of survey and field operations.
- Ability to perform COGO calculations.
- Knowledge of surveying equipment; Conventional Instruments (Topcon), Robotics (Leica), GPS (Leica & Javad), Data Collectors (Nomad & Leica) and various other survey equipment.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime as requested.
- Ability to show leadership and communicate effectively to team members.
- Strong organizational skills.
Physical Demands & Working Environment:
Survey Crew Chiefs typically work 8 hour days 5 days a week and will work outdoors making them exposed to outside weather conditions and various elements that may make for a strenuous working condition. During the summer, it is typical to work longer hours as weather and light conditions are most suitable for fieldwork. It may be required to work on weekends depending on workload and deadlines.
Gateway Land Surveying is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Gateway Land Surveying:
Lots of room for growth!!!